martedì 19 novembre 2013

Jackie Chan

Hi, guys! how are you doing?

I've been working on a lot of different projects ( "what's the big news?" you may think) but it's true and nice and it makes me happy and tired at the same time. There's so many thing I want to do, but I can choose only one at least two of them to do at night, 'cause I have only few hours to dedicate to myself, and I can possibly choose from: drawing, reading, surf the web, playing amazing games I haven't played yet because of what I just said, try to be fit, and sleep.
I don't know why, but it seems that the last two were missing...

I recently discovered some useful Photoshop tricks that I didn't know, or I've forgotten, who knows.. my head is so full of fuck.

 




Here is some improvement on the comic strip I posted some days ago.
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento